Preparing for your Photo Session
Thank you for choosing Teri Lyn Photography for your photo session!
Here are a few tips to preparing for your particular session.
1. Arrive 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork and get clothes and things organized.
2. Make sure to bring your payment with you if you haven't already paid in full. I accept cash, check or credit.
3. Please do not bring family, children, babies, pets or friends to your session unless they are a part of the shoot.
4. Please eat and drink prior to your session. Bring water to the shoot to keep you hydrated.
5. Please call or text me if you are to cancel, reschedule, running late, sick, etc.
6. Park near me on location.
7. Bring at least 6 or more wardrobe choices. Keep your options clean, fresh, ironed, no rips, tears or company logos.
8. Pick a VARIETY of colors that compliment your skin tone and won't wash you out or be too busy.
9. Think 4 seasons.
10. Bring appropriate undergarments that cannot be seen under the clothing and is neutral colors.
11. Shoes and accessories must coordinate with the outfits and if doing Head Shots kept simple and minimalistic. Fashion Shoots are different and more is better.
12. Please shower, shave and moisturize prior to your session time.
13. Wear NO MAKEUP! I will do your makeup. Unless you have allergies or sensitivities and prefer to use your own makeup bring it with you.
14. Nails must look clean and manicured. A fresh coat of neutral or clear polish is preferred. That includes your toes!
15. Head shots are supposed to look like you and not a glamour shot.
16. Please have your HAIR STYLED PRIOR to the session and looking the way you want it to look for your particular shoot. I can touch up basic styles. There is no electricity on ON-LOCATION shoots so keep that in mind and bring your own styling products and tools.
17. Sessions usually take 2+/- hours.
18. On-location shoots are weather permitting. Overcast days are ok. Raining or extreme winds, etc. are not good for shooting outdoors.
19. You will receive all your images edited in high resolution and burned to a DVD with a limited usage copyright form.
20. The DVD will be mailed directly to your address provided.
21. Editing images usually takes 3-5 business days.
22. Images can be emailed to you through WE Transfer. You must download these images within 5 days or the link expires.
23. Due to the rise in no-shows, cancellations and rescheduling of appointments you will have to pay a deposit to hold your scheduled appointment. Deposits will be lost if you do not show, and cancellations must be done 48 hours prior to the session.